VSTC EXPRESS SHUTTLE
The VSTC Express Shuttle operates on a limited schedule between the Foggy Bottom and the Virginia Science and Technology Campuses.
- Riders will be required to present their GWorld card to the driver or shuttle supervisor.
- The VSTC Express vehicle is a 27 passenger, GW-branded shuttle with university internet.
- The VSTC Express is not available for use by GW commuters who live in Ashburn or the Loudoun County area and work at Foggy Bottom
|7:00 a.m.||8:25 a.m.||8:30 a.m.||8:35 a.m.||*|
|11:45 a.m.||12:55 p.m.||1:00 p.m.||1:05 p.m.||*|
|2:15 p.m.||3:25 p.m.||3:30 p.m.||3:35 p.m.||*|
|4:40 p.m.||6:10 p.m.||6:15 p.m.||6:20 p.m.||7:30 p.m. (drop off only)|
* Note: Travel times between Foggy Bottom & VSTC will vary. Non-Rush Hour 45 minutes to 60 minutes; Rush Hour 60 minutes to 75 minutes.
COMMUTER? NEED MORE SCHEDULE OPTIONS?
Commuters are encouraged to utilize one of the following bus options provided by Loudoun County Transit. GW community members as a whole may also want to explore the following transportation resources, to provide maximize schedule flexibility, as well as variations in arrival and departure locations.
OPTION 1: INNOVATION CENTER METRO SHUTTLE
Innovation Center Metro Shuttle is operated in partnership with Loudoun County. All riders pay a $1 fare. The shuttle stops at several points in Loudoun County, the Innovation Center Metro Station and multiple locations on the Virginia Science and Technology Campus.
The Innovation Center Metro Station (located on the Silver Line) is the closest Metrorail station to VSTC.
Innovation Center Stop:
- North Bus Bay G
Virginia Science & Technology Campus Shuttle Stops:
- Enterprise Hall (44983 Knoll Square)
- Research Place (45155 Research Place)
- University Place/GW Boulevard
- Innovation Hall and (45085 University Drive), and
- Exploration Hall (20101 Academic Way).
For more information about the Innovation Center Metro Shuttle visit the website for Loudoun County.
OPTION 2: COMMUTER BUSES
Loudoun County Transit’s Commuter Buses run from multiple locations in Loudoun County and Washington, D.C.
Commuter Bus Schedules & Fares
OPTION 3: DRIVE TO CAMPUS & PARK
Another option is driving between the GW Virginia Science & Technology Campus and GW's Foggy Bottom Campus in Washington, D.C.
Getting to GW's Foggy Bottom Campus
LOUDOUN COUNTY TRANSIT SERVICE QUESTIONS?
Transit is a mobile app packed with features that helps you plan a trip on Loudoun County Transit buses, including real time bus tracking and information, service alerts and trip planners.
GW TRANSPORTATION SERVICES QUESTIONS?