The GW Virginia Science and Technology Campus is a leader in the innovative delivery of education to non-traditional learners. The campus offers nearly two dozen academic degrees and certificate programs in education, health sciences, information technology and nursing. Many programs are designed to match the needs of professional students, with evening, weekend and online programs. Admission requirements and deadlines vary by program. Please contact department staff for additional information regarding your specific interests and for assistance in applying.
Program types vary and include the following formats:
- Accelerated: finish your program faster than usual with an accelerated, intensive curriculum;
- Cohort: students are admitted into a cohort and travel through the program in lockstep with the other members of their cohort;
- Limited Residency: designed for executives with busy work schedules, the programs may be offered each weekend, several times per semester and/or online learning mixed with residency requirements; and
- Self-paced: students choose their classes and can adjust the speed of their degree completion each semester.
- Online Learning: Some programs are offered partially or fully online.