- GW Home
- About GW
- University Life
- News & Events
- Faculty And Staff
The University provides convenient shuttles between the GW Virginia Science and Technology (VSTC) Campus and the GW Foggy Bottom (FB) Campus in DC, as well as the West Falls Church (WFC) metro station (orange line in Virginia).
The shuttle services are free for GWorld card holders (please be prepared to show your GWorld ID to the shuttle driver). The public rides the WFC Express for $2.
OPTION 1: WFC EXPRESS
(download WFC schedule .pdf)
Updated Jan. 30, 2013. Monday-Friday service.
OPTION 2: VSTC EXPRESS (InterCampus)
(download VSTC schedule .pdf)
Effective Aug. 23, 2013. Monday-Saturday service.
Location of Shuttle Stops:
Foggy Bottom (FB) Stop:
- G Street between 22nd and 23rd Streets, NW, Washington, D.C. (Funger Hall).
West Falls Church (WFC) Metro Stop:
- Bus Bay A on the side of the Metro station opposite the "Kiss and Ride" drop-off (see map). West Falls Church Metro stop is on the orange line in Virginia.
Virginia Science & Technology Campus (VSTC) Stops:
Main entrances to:
- Enterprise Hall, 44983 Knoll Square, Ashburn, VA 20147
- Exploration Hall, 20101 Academic Way, Ashburn, VA 20147
- Innovation Hall, 45085 University Drive, Ashburn, VA 20147
- Research Place, 45155 Research Place, Ashburn, VA 20147.
Questions About the Shuttles?
- WFC Express Service: Please contact the Virginia Regional Transportation Authority (VRTA) Dispatch at 540-338-1610 if any schedule issues/problems arise.
- VSTC Intercampus Shuttle: Please contact the International Limousine Service (ILS) Dispatch at 202-388-6800 x236 if any schedule issues/problems arise.